Does Frisomat take care of the building permit?

No. You have to submit the official building permit to the commune in which you wish to build.
The planning application submission procedure is as follows:

  • • You receive detailed building plans from Frisomat
  • • You hire an architect who draws up the location plan
  • • Together with your architect, you submit the documents (Frisomat architectural plan + architect’s location plan) to your commune
  • • Depending on the commune, it takes three to four months to obtain planning permission
  • • Once it has been approved, Frisomat takes over the project again.

Looking for a high-quality steel construction?