No. You have to submit the official building permit to the commune in which you wish to build.
The planning application submission procedure is as follows:
- • You receive detailed building plans from Frisomat
- • You hire an architect who draws up the location plan
- • Together with your architect, you submit the documents (Frisomat architectural plan + architect’s location plan) to your commune
- • Depending on the commune, it takes three to four months to obtain planning permission
- • Once it has been approved, Frisomat takes over the project again.